We’ll remove the stress from booking flights to Sao Tome and Principe. With great flight connections from the UK, the European continent and North America, your holiday adventure to Sao Tome and Principe is just over 10 hours away.
– We include flights in all of our ATOL protected tailor-made holiday packages.
– We’ll find the best deal from your closest airport.
– We include all the luggage you’ll need, so there are no nasty surprises or extras to pay at the airport.
– We’ll select the best available seats in advance.
– We’re here to help if there are any unexpected delays, and you can call us for help and advice on our 24 hour UK helpline.
Getting to Sao Tome & Principe
Flying via Lisbon...
- TAP (the Portuguese National carrier) operate flights from Manchester, Gatwick and Heathrow to Lisbon, connecting with onward flights to Sao Tome. There will be a short stopover in Accra. You can also fly from Edinburgh, Bristol or Luton airports with EasyJet, or with Ryanair from Stansted to Lisbon, we’ll then arrange a separate ticket on TAP for your onward flight to Sao Tome. Our holidays are tailor-made and it's easy to include a few nights in the Portuguese capital
- TAP (the Portuguese National carrier) has daily direct flights from Toronto, Boston, New York and Miami to Lisbon. SATA (the Azorean airline) operates daily direct flights from Boston and Toronto to Lisbon. You then need a separate ticket to connect on a TAP flight to either Sao Tome, again with the short stopover in Accra.
Getting around Sao Tome & Principe
Air – The 50-minute inter-island flight from Sao Tome to Principe is with Africa's Connection (a small private airline) which flies select routes between the islands and from the mainland. Try to secure a seat on the left-hand side to get the best views. Please note that airlines are notoriously good at changing flight timetables and routes, so please contact us for up to date information. Car - Hire cars are available in Sao Tome. The roads are generally quiet, but caution is required as there are many potholes and the roads are not always well sign-posted. Taxis - If you'd prefer not to drive, we can include all the transfers with our English-speaking taxi drivers and guided tours of the islands.